Integrated capabilities in expert hands.
The old way of producing a direct marketing campaign was to print it in one place, then ship it to other vendors who would finish the job.
The new way is to manage everything under one roof for speed, quality and cost savings. Our lettershop is the efficient, all-in-one system that delivers these benefits for you.
Seamless processes for finishing, variable imprinting and more.
Large campaigns begin here with expert data preparation and end with precise finishing, addressing, variable imprinting, hand assembly, postal sorting and verification.
Campaigns under 100,000 pieces are seamlessly crafted with speed and quality comparable to web offset production.
Maximum security for mailings with sensitive information.
Mailings with highly confidential customer information are handled in our lettershop, following a carefully integrated process. All data stays in-house and is managed according by our strict security protocols. Printing, folding, inserting, addressing, sealing, sorting and metering take place in the same protected area.
ALitho is extremely competitive on cost every time with quality and reliability that are unsurpassed.
Our lettershop team also safeguards the security of valuable components that go into your mailings. Winning game pieces, contest tickets and other one-of-a-kind assets are kept in locked, gated areas until they are securely enclosed in envelopes or outer containers until they leave our facility via our on-site USPS verification point.
Our lettershop services.
- Mailing list and customer data management
- 600 dpi inkjet addressing
- In-line finishing: labeling, cutting, tabbing, folding, gluing and collating
- Monochrome and 4-color variable imaging for targeted messaging
- High-speed insertion of letters, flats, booklets, brochures, CDs and more
- Hand assembly for gift cards, buttons, and other 3D features
- Intelligent Mail bar coding for tracking and reports
- Perfect match inserting, including Jumbo Master mailers
- OCR matching
- Complete postal logistics for speed and savings
- On-site USPS verification